The Vermillion Rise Mega Park shell building offers a flexible, industrial space allowing manufacturing prospects to place equipment in less than 120 days from execution of letter of intent to purchase or lease.
- 50,000 square-feet Expandable to 200,000 square-feet
- 50×50 bay spacing
- 32 feet of Interior Clear Height
- Site fully completed, including sidewalks, asphalt parking, landscaping, truck aprons, etc.
- Fully prepped to receive an industrial-grade concrete floor
- An at-grade access with industrial-sized overhead door
- Three docks in place, provisioned additional docks
- Property tax abatement and Tax Increment Financing available
- The building is precast concrete with expandable walls composed of engineered metal sandwich walls.
- Up to 32 acres available
- Constructed by Garmong Construction Services, Inc.
- Market: West Central Indiana and East Central Illinois
- Building completed January, 2017
- Purchase or Lease
- $3.6 million with 5 acres.
Bob Grewe, AICP, Executive Director
Vermillion Rise Mega Park
1051 W. Indiana Avenue, Hillsdale, IN 47854
Office: 765-245-2415 • Mobile: 765-246-2318